What if fictional characters, historical figures, or even cell organelles could send text messages? Now they can. It’s quick, easy, and no accounts are required. Just upload character images, add their names, and type their conversation. Learn how in just 90 seconds.
How to Create Fake Text Animations
Steps from the video:
- Go to chat-animator.com.
- Rename your characters (don’t worry: you don’t need to use all of them).
- Upload images for your characters.
- Select who is sending the first text.
- Type the first message.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the remainder of your chat.
- Delete the messages from spaces you aren’t using.
- Add additional messages (if needed).
- Adjust the pace of text delivery.
- Toggle on ‘Save as GIF’ to save your animation as a GIF in addition to a video file (.webm).
- Click Record Animation.
- Your file(s) will download once it has finished processing.
What Ideas Do You Have for Creating Fake Text Animations?
Please share your ideas in the comments below or on Twitter.